We believe we need to:
- Develop enterprising mindsets amongst all students, so that they have the skills and motivation to make an impact in their chosen field. This mindset is what empowers students to form and progress their own ideas – the building block for their future success.
- Develop entrepreneurial mindsets amongst those who aspire to set up their own business venture, so they have the skills and motivation to succeed with their new venture.
The way we do this:
Each institution has their own approach to enterprise development, and depending on your needs we can offer:
- Advice on curriculum development
- A programme of enterprise and entrepreneurship education for both curricular and extra-curricular activities
- Access to our enterprise tools and materials
- Events and partnership opportunities that inspire students to have real impact
- Competitions that empower students to progress their ideas
- Intensive 1-1 mentoring and advice
We work with anyone who wants to develop enterprising and entrepreneurial mindsets in their student – typically educators, careers services, enterprise offices and incubators.