November marked the second month of this year’s Fresh Ideas competition. The judges have been hard at work again to select three November winners and the highly commended entrants.
Fresh Ideas is a monthly enterprise competition run by SIE. Cash prizes are awarded to three entrants with great ideas every month. This month’s winners are;
1st Prize (£500): Callum Russell (University of Strathclyde)
2nd Prize (£250): Kenneth McElroy (Open University)
3rd Prize (£100): Slavi Stoev (University of Aberdeen)
All three winners will go forward to the next stage of the competition and could win a top prize of £1,000 at our Student Enterprise Summit in March 2015. They will also be invited to attend an exclusive Exploration Day in February along with a number of entrants who were selected by the judges as highly commended entries:
• Annekathrin Filusch (Robert Gordon University)
• Bethany Ripley (University of Strathclyde)
• Christopher Haggarty-Weir (University of Edinburgh)
• Christopher Sladdin (University of Edinburgh)
• Elitsa Marinova (University of Glasgow)
• Ellie Tappenden (Edinburgh Napier University)
• Michal Gajzler (Royal Conservatoire of Scotland)
• Michelle Kimberly Jamieson (University of Glasgow)
• Nicole Blyth (Robert Gordon University)
• Rachael Walker (University of Dundee)
• Simone Riva (West College Scotland)
• Zhen Ng (University of Dundee)
Congratulations to all of the winners and highly commended entrants.
Entries for the December competition are now open. For more information, including how to enter online and key dates, visit the Fresh Ideas page.