The judges have selected the October winners of our Fresh Ideas competition!
Fresh Ideas is a monthly enterprise competition allowing SIE to award cash prizes to three entrants with great ideas every month. This month’s winners are;
1st Prize (£500): Rhys McGeary (Edinburgh College)
2nd Prize (£250): Ada (Glasgow Caledonian University)
3rd Prize (£100): Michael McGuire (University of Strathclyde)
All three winners will go forward to the next stage of the competition and could win a top prize of £1000 at our Student Enterprise Summit in March 2015. They will also be invited to attend an exclusive Exploration Day in February along with a number of entrants who were selected by the judges as highly commended entries:
· Adam Roe (Queen Margaret University)
· David White (University of Strathclyde)
· James McIlroy (University of Aberdeen)
· Joanna Stronska (Duncan of Jordanstone College of Art and Design, University of Dundee)
· Maja Slopiecka (University of Strathclyde)
· Olivia Robertson (Edinburgh Napier University)
· Piotr Januszewski (Edinburgh Napier University)
· Ryan Logan (University of Strathclyde)
Congratulations to all of the winners and highly commended entrants.
Entries for the November competition are now open. For more information, including how to enter online and key dates, visit the Fresh Ideas page.