We’re excited to reveal the first round of monthly winners in Fresh Ideas 2020-21! All of the following winners and Highly Commended entrants will move forward to stage 2 in 2021, and will be supported by our expert business advisors in further exploring and developing their ideas.
The first round winners, each receiving a cash prize are:
- Loïc Hayois (team) – University of Edinburgh
- Elena Hoege – Edinburgh College of Art
- James Swinburne – University of Strathclyde
- Federico Moro (team) – University of Edinburgh
- Prentice Baines – University of Stirling
- Martine Ophelie Irakoze – University of Edinburgh
- Kachi Maduabuchi – Glasgow Caledonian University
- Gautham Krishnadas – University of Edinburgh
- Aamir Khan (team) – University of the West of Scotland
- Gauthier Collas (team) – University of Edinburgh
- Elianor Oudjedi – Glasgow School of Art
- Sean Mckenna – University of Abertay
- Terry Elder – North Highland College UHI
Congratulations to all!
This year entries for Stage 1 will be accepted every month and will be judged 10 months of the year with cash prizes.
Entry for May is now open! For full competition details and to enter online, visit: https://www.sie.ac.uk/fresh-ideas/