Drum roll please…it’s time to reveal the winners for December in Fresh Ideas 2019-20!
The first round winners, each receiving a cash prize are:
- Collin Powers – University of Edinburgh
- Huriyah Taliha Quadri – University of Edinburgh
- Temidayo Oniosun – University of Strathclyde
- Maya Vertigans – University of Edinburgh
- Pelagie Courouyer – University of Edinburgh
- Erika Osade – University of Edinburgh
- Eloise Bevan – University of Edinburgh
- Jack Noble – University of Edinburgh
- Karen Westland – University of Dundee
- Daniel Jack – University of Strathclyde
- Liza Masson – Heriot-Watt University
- Jeremy Bormann – University of Glasgow
- Sze Yan Lee Liza – University of Edinburgh
- Anne-Marie Gardner – Open University
- Linda Freimane – Edinburgh Napier University
- Victor Azubike – Robert Gordon University
- Nicola Gray – Robert Gordon University
- Karolina Przynarowska – Robert Gordon University
- Mufarowashe Mutezo – Robert Gordon University
All of the monthly winners and highly commended entrants from 2019-20 will move forward to stage 2, which runs in February and March this year. They will have the opportunity to learn from experts on how to explore and develop their ideas at SIE’s Exploration Day – a full day workshop in February. Top prizes of £1200 will be awarded in March.
This year entries for Stage 1 will be accepted every month and will be judged 10 months of the year with cash prizes.
January entry is now open! For further information and to enter online, visit: https://www.sie.ac.uk/fresh-ideas/