There were lots of great ideas entered to the December round of Fresh Ideas; a monthly enterprise competition run by SIE that awards cash prizes to three entrants every month.
The judges have now selected the three December winners and the highly commended entrants. This month’s winners are;
1st Prize (£500): Prakash Aryal (Inverness College UHI)
2nd Prize (£250): Sam Bandularatne (Open University)
3rd Prize (£100): Andras Pal Danyi (University ofStrathclyde)
All three winners will go forward to the next stage of the competition and could win a top prize of £1,000 at our Student Enterprise Summit in March 2016. They will also be invited to attend an exclusive Exploration Day in February along with a number of entrants who were selected by the judges as highly commended entries:
· Ailsa (Queen Margaret University)
· Alex King (Heriot Watt University)
· Anna Renouf (University of the Highlands and Islands)
· Artur Napiorkowski (University of Edinburgh)
· Chelsea Greens (Edinburgh College)
· Craig MacMorland (University of Stirling)
· Emily Gray (University of Stirling)
· Fraser Payne (Edinburgh Napier University)
· Garry Boyle (Heriot Watt University)
· Max Chan (University of Edinburgh)
· Olivia Fabreschi (University of Aberdeen)
· Surakat Kudehinbu (University of Aberdeen)
Congratulations to all of the winners and highly commended entrants.
The final month of the competition is now open for entries. All entries must be received by the 28th January 2016. For more information, including how to enter online and key dates, visit the Fresh Ideas page.