After a highly competitive monthly round, we’re pleased to announce the July winners in Fresh Ideas 2020-21!
Winners, each receiving a cash prize are:
- Hao Chen – University of Glasgow
- Katy Shewan – Robert Gordon University
- Dr. Charles Umeh – University of Edinburgh
- Maija Nygren – Heriot-Watt University
- Cherry Li – Glasgow School of Art
- Lisa Rossi – University of Aberdeen
- Hannah McKeirnan – University of Strathclyde
- Adithya Sireesh – University of Edinburgh
- Veronika Lachina – University of St. Andrews
- Barry Robertson – Robert Gordon University
- Raabiah Ahmed – University of Edinburgh
- Jovin James (team) – University of Strathclyde
Everybody named above will now proceed to Stage 2 of the competition, with the opportunity to participate in Exploration Day in 2021 and top cash prizes on the line!
Running as part of the Festival of Innovation this summer, Fresh Ideas will continue to accept entries for innovative enterprise ideas from students and recent graduates with monthly judging and cash prizes.
Entries for August are now open, with a deadline of August 30th.
For full competition guidelines and FAQs, visit: https://www.sie.ac.uk/fresh-ideas