The third monthly round of Fresh Ideas 2020-21 is now complete and we are delighted to reveal the June winners!
Winners, each receiving a cash prize are:
- Kieran Fowler (team) – University of Strathclyde
- Jack Graham – University of Strathclyde
- David Maitland – Edinburgh College
- Emily Chalmers – University of Edinburgh
- Greg Leyden – University of Strathclyde
- Adzfar Aziz (team) – University of Strathclyde
- Tom Parkes – University of Edinburgh
- Stephina Pascho – Edinburgh Napier University
- Daniel Casey – Edinburgh Napier University
Congratulations to all!
Both the winners and the highly commended entrants will proceed to Stage 2 of Fresh Ideas 2020-21, a step closer to winning one of the top competition prizes!
Running as part of the Festival of Innovation this summer, Fresh Ideas will continue to accept entries for innovative enterprise ideas from students and recent graduates with monthly judging and cash prizes.
Entries for July are now open, with a deadline 31 July.
For full competition guidelines and FAQs, visit: https://www.sie.ac.uk/fresh-ideas