Another fantastic month of bright ideas from Scotland’s budding entrepreneurs! That’s right – it’s time to announce the winners and Highly Commended entries from the May round of Fresh Ideas 2020-21!
The first round winners, each receiving a cash prize are:
- Lewis Kennedy – University of Dundee (team)
- Elvis Victor Dube – University of Glasgow (team)
- Caterina Carpenzano – University of Strathclyde
- Alan Thompson – University of Abertay
- Aamir Khan – University of the West of Scotland (team)
- Sam Hodson – University of Abertay (team)
- Megan Barr – University of Stirling
- Issac Johann Li – University of St Andrews (team)
All of these entrants will proceed into stage 2 of the Fresh Ideas competition in 2021, and will be supported in exploring and developing their ideas further by SIE’s expert business advisors.
Congratulations to all, not least for the high standard of entries at such a difficult time. We can’t wait to see these ideas grow and flourish through the next phases of the competition!
This year entries for Stage 1 will be accepted every month and will be judged 10 months of the year with cash prizes.
Entry for June is now open! For full competition details and to enter online, visit: https://www.sie.ac.uk/fresh-ideas/