Judging for the first month of Fresh Ideas 2019-20 has been completed and we are delighted to announce the September winners:
Winners, each receiving a cash prize are:
- Connie Reid (Team) – University of Abertay
- Colin Munro – University of Glasgow
- Jake Elliott-Hook (Team) – Queen Margaret University
- Aditya Rudrapatna (Team) – University of Edinburgh
- Hamish Fulton – Dundee & Angus College
- Dileep Dasari (Team) – University of Edinburgh
- Jamie Cameron – Glasgow School of Art
- Liam King – University of Glasgow
- Seamus Somerville – Edinburgh Napier University
- Isla Cruickshank – Glasgow School of Art
- Mark Smith – Heriot-Watt University
The monthly winners and highly commended entrants will move forward to stage 2, which runs in February and March 2020. They will have the opportunity to learn from experts on how to explore and develop their ideas at SIE’s Exploration Day – a full day workshop in February. Top prizes of £1200 will be awarded in March.
This year entries for Stage 1 will be accepted every month and will be judged 10 months of the year with cash prizes.
October entry is now open! For further information and to enter online, visit: https://www.sie.ac.uk/fresh-ideas/