Future of Learning Innovation Challenge
- 5x £200 prizes
- Enter on your own or as a team
- Join our Social Learning Group for support, resources and to connect with others taking on the challenge!
🎥 Create a short video (MP4, 2-3 minutes) that describes your vision of the future of learning.
We want you to create a video that illustrates a ‘day in the life of a learner’ in 5 years time.You should use your imagination and it could be a really positive vision, a bit of a nightmare, or something in between.
More than just a competition, this is an opportunity for you to have your voice heard and potentially influence colleges, universities and government policy.
You should consider:
- who they are (describe any individual, who could represent a group)
- where they are learning (home, campus, somewhere else)
- how they are learning (full time, part time, bite-sized, on-line, in classes, in groups, individually….)
- when they are learning (day, evening, term-time, any time…)
- what they are learning (subjects, employability skills, technical skills…)
This list is not comprehensive and your learner may be doing a mix of different things. We don’t need you to share everything that they do in a day; it should focus on the learning activities, but it should also recognise how learning fits into some of the other things that might be happening in their lives.
💻 Upload your video to YouTube or Vimeo.
📝 THE COMPETITION IS NOW CLOSED
💭 Need additional support?
Check out our on-demand webinars below to learn how to explore and validate your ideas and bring them to life for your video!