The first month of FRESH IDEAS has been completed and SIE is pleased to reveal the first batch of winners.
Octobers winners (each receiving £100) are:
- James McGinley – Glasgow School of Art
- Jake Elliott-Hook – Queen Margaret University
- Leon Franzen – University of Glasgow
- Pooja Katara – Glasgow School of Art
- Lynette Nabbosa – Glasgow Caledonian University
- Margaret Webster – New College Lanarkshire
- Matthew Carter – University of Strathclyde
- Jason Lyeke – Robert Gordon University
- Michael Youmans – University of Strathclyde
- Ainhoa Aldalur – UHI
- Pierre Guglielmi – University of Strathclyde
The winners and highly commended entries move forward to stage 2 of the competition, one step closer to a £1000 cash prize.
FRESH IDEAS runs monthly until January 2018 with monthly winners and prizes. For further information and to enter online, visit: www.sie.ac.uk/freshideas