The judges have selected the October winners of our Fresh Ideas competition!
Fresh Ideas is a monthly enterprise competition allowing SIE to award cash prizes to three entrants with great ideas every month.
This month’s winners are;
- Peter Vanik (University of Glasgow)
- Hamish Blythe (University of Aberdeen)
- Lorn Jean Cowie (Edinburgh College of Art)
All three winners will go forward to the next stage of the competition and could win a top prize of £1000 at our Awards Reception in March. They will also be invited to attend an exclusive Exploration Day in February along with a number of entrants who were selected by the judges as highly commended entries:
- Markus Hartung (University of Strathclyde)
- Katie Wishart (University of Strathclyde)
- Azuolas Ciukas (University of Edinburgh)
- Dwi Hendryan Vendredi (University of Aberdeen)
- Tommy Stockwell (University of Edinburgh)
- Chris Burnett (Robert Gordon University)
- Chris Porteous (Robert Gordon University)
- Sean McGettigan (Robert Gordon University)
- Holly Martin Bates & Team (Glasgow School of Art)
- Vladimir Zabnin (University of Dundee)
Congratulations to all of the winners and highly commended entrants.
Entries for the November competition are now open. For more information,including how to enter online and key dates, visit the Fresh Ideas page.