When you engage with SIE you trust us with your information. We want to make sure that you are clear about what your data is used for and what your rights are.
This privacy notice describes how we collect and use your data in accordance with data protection legislation.
It is important that you read this notice along with any other privacy updates that we send you so that you are aware of how and why we are using information you supplied.
SIE will always comply with data protection legislation, which means that the data held about you must be:
- Kept securely
- Used lawfully, fairly and in a transparent way
- Collected only for the purposes we have clearly explained to you and not used in any way incompatible with that purpose
- Relevant to the purposes we have told you about and limited to those purposes.
- Accurate and kept up to date
- Kept only as long as necessary for the purposes we have told you about.
Our nominated representative is Scott McKellar, Marketing and Communications Manager.
LAST MODIFIED: 17.04.18
EFFECTIVE DATE: 17.04.18